Make your Christmas Flower and Music donation today!
Parishioners are invited to donate toward special flowers and music for the Christmas season. Dedications "In memory of" and/or "In thanksgiving for" will be acknowledged in the Christmas bulletins. Please sign up in the Common on Sundays, Nov. 26, Dec. 3 and 10. Deadline for listings in the Christmas bulletins is Mon., Dec. 11. Donations and payments may also be made online at Columba.org. Contacts: Betty Arbuckle and Cindy Anderson
To make donations by mail
Simply download and complete the form (please write clearly) and enclose it in an envelope with a check made out to St. Columba’s Episcopal Church, noting “special flowers” or “special music” on the memo line. Return it to the parish office. Forms must be received by Sun., Dec. 11, for listing in Christmas bulletins.
St. Columba’s Episcopal Church
ATTN: Kim Carlson
4201 Albemarle St., NW
Washington, DC 20016.
To pay online
(1) Log in to our secure member portal by clicking the “Member Login” button at the top right of our home page and entering your user name and password.
(2) Click the “Giving” tab and select “Give Now.”
(3) Enter the amount of your donation to the fund, select "One Time" gift and date of donation. Click "Continue."
(4) Scroll down and select either “Special Flower Fund” or “Special Music Fund” indicating the amount given to one or both funds. (You may donate to both funds by repeating steps 2–5.)
(5) Click “ADD” and verify that the information is correct. If you want to donate to both flowers and music, repeat steps 3-5 now, selecting the other fund and entering the amount of your donation.
(6) Click “GIVE.” Verify your name and contact information and enter your credit card information. Then click “Submit Payment.”
(7) Complete the form with the memorials and thanksgivings you want listed in the Christmas bulletins. (Please write clearly.) Check “Payment made online at Columba.org” and return to our table in the Common on Sun., Nov., 27, Dec. 4 or 11. You may also mail this form back to the parish office; see address above. Forms must be received by Sun., Dec. 11, for listing in the Christmas bulletins.