Generosity Sunday falls on the last day of the annual pledge campaign. It is a day when we celebrate our financial gifts to St. C’s coupled with giving of time and talent through one or more a church-wide service activities.
Please join us on Sunday, November 21st, from 10-11:00, as we pack Thanksgiving food boxes for families at Housing Up!
Something magical happens when we gather around a table to break bread with each other. It is a tradition that is seen in all geographic, generational and cultural divides. Coming together for a meal brings us together, breaking down barriers and building connections.
- What: An event for the whole family! Packing Thanksgiving food items into boxes, crafts-creating original turkey-cards to send warm wishes, and delivering each box to Ft. View.
- When: Sunday, November 21, 2021. 10:00-11:00am
- Where: Great Hall, Albemarle Patio
- Who: This is an event for individuals and or the whole family
- How: To view and register for a volunteer position, please visit our sign-up genius at: https://www.