Sundae Sunday is Sept. 8, 9:45-11:15 am.
What better way to launch this new year of "Living God’s Love" than with ice cream! There will be opportunities to:
- meet D.C. Veale, our new director of youth ministry
- say hello to Katie McGervey, interim director of children’s ministry
- learn about the upcoming year in Sunday School
- make sandwiches with Grate Patrol, a wonderful service actvity for families
- update your listing for the NEW parish directory
- and catch up with clergy, staff and friends, old and new!
Sundae Sunday also marks our return to our fall service schedule. In the Church Nave, services are at 8 am (spoken), 9 am (family-friendly service with children's choirs and an age-appropriate Gospel story for children 3-8), and 11:15 am (featuring adult choirs). The Great Hall features a service at 9:15 am designed for pre-school aged children and their families. Join us!