St. Columba’s Safety Protocols (SCSP) for all Gatherings
Each person is required to sign the diocesan Covenant for Regathering prior to regathering in person for any St. Columba’s worship or event – on church property or elsewhere. You will only have to do this once; it will be kept on file in the parish office.
- Download it here
- Sign it virtually* and email it to: [email protected]
- Or print it out and mail in to the church, or bring the signed copy to the first in-person gathering
When gathering outdoors on church property or in parishioners’ yards for St. Columba’s events, participants shall observe the very safest practices:
- Maintain a minimum of six feet physical distance
- Wear masks
- Wash and disinfect hands
- Do not share objects
- Stay home and take care of yourself if you have health risks or experience any COVID-related symptoms
- No more than twenty people – this is a recommended maximum; to maintain safe distance between participants; smaller areas may require smaller numbers, larger areas may allow for more.
All COVID-positive tests are reported to the DC health department (or the health dept. of the relevant county). That prompts a contact tracing process. If that person has been at a St. Columba’s gathering, we believe our bond with one another requires us to reach out and notify all other attendees as members of the Body of Christ.
IMPORTANT – These protocols may change with the increase or decrease of the spread of COVID19. Check back here for updates.